Aurora Styled Shoot | Blueflash
When we brought Britt on board with us to head up the planning and coordinating division we had talked about setting up a styled shoot to let her have some fun. She took the reins and set the whole thing up, pulling in vendors and securing a location and all the rest. That’s what planners do I guess!
We pulled in a current couple of ours, Amanda and Kyle, and set the scene at Aurora in downtown Providence. We had the run of the place because we did it before they’re opening hours.
Here’s our talented lineup that helped us pull everything together and make it what it was:
– Harper from Seams Couture provided the clothing and styling.
– Franchesca’s Floral Design provided all the awesome flowers for the day.
– Melissa from MAW Beauty took care of Amanda’s hair and makeup.
– Onastazia Designs created the invitation suite with her distinctive hand-lettering designs.
– Easy Entertaining hooked us up with their signature donuts and splashed on lots of colorful frosting that made for cool pictures. These doubled as a great end-of-shoot snack (ok, and during).
– Candy was provided by Candies for Pennies out in Riverside.
We’ll let the photos and the behind-the-scenes video tell the rest of the story. We just wanted to publicly say thank you to all who were listed above that came out and provided their time, effort, and talent to make the shoot what it was. We’re looking forward to putting together another one in the future so keep your eyes open for that!